I took a chance and submitted the third book in the Keya Quests series to a new publisher, but after 6 weeks of waiting their staff had not reviewed it. Knowing I would miss my promised summer release, I thanked them for their consideration and chose to move on myself. I am going to try CreateSpace for this book, it should be interesting, unfortunately, I won’t have a hardback edition as they do not offer the option.
The interior formatting of the book is complete. I am waiting on my cover designer to work her magic. The epub edition is ready and I am doing the final check today on the mobi edition. I will hold the release of the electronic edition until I have a better time frame on the paperback edition’s release.